Don't forget if you enter the challenge your name will be entered into the monthly draw to win a fab prize from Quixotic Paperie. You can also combine this challenge with any others you wish to enter.
Now this challenge was an easy one for me as stitching seems to feature on almost all of my projects.
I picked one of the Kraftin' Kimmie stamps called Charlotte. I adore this quirky image! She was such fun to colour! The papers are 3 Bugs in a Rug 'Happy Birday' collection and I have machine stitched all the layers together. The sketch is a fabulous one which I followed from the Double Dutch Challenge.
The lovely Dena, Deb and Sandra gave me this award this week. Thanks for thinking of me!
The rules are:
I need to pass this award on to five people, post on their blog to let them know I left this award, and then I need to answer a list of questions in ONE word.
So here we go:
1. Where is your
cell phone? … don't know
2. Your hair? …mousey brown
3. Your mother?…Peru
4. Your father?… Peru
5. Your favourite food? …tandoori
6. Your dream last night?… nope
7. Your favourite drink? … coffee
8. Your dream/goal?… happy children
9. What room are you in?… family room
10. Your hobby?… Crafting
11. Your fear?…dying before my kids grow up
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?… not sure
13. Where were you last night? … kidszone!
14. Something that you’re aren’t?…depressed
15. Muffins?…lemon and white chocolate
16. Wish list item? … DSLR camera
17. Where did you grow up? … Scotland
18. Last thing you did?…phoned my sister
19. What are you wearing?…purple
20. Your TV?… reality!
21. Your Pets?…goldfish
22. Friends? …few
23. Your life?… content
24. Your mood?…creative
25. Missing Someone?…yup
26. vehicle?… Picasso
27. Something your not wearing?…slippers
28. Your favourite store? …Simply Create!
29. Your favourite colour?…deep red
30. When was the last time you laughed?…this morning
31. Last time you cried?…can't remember
32. Your best friend?… my sisters
33. One place that I go to over and over? …computer
34. Facebook?… yes
35. Favourite place to eat?…out
Oh how hard is that just to keep to one word! Well you can see that I haven't!!
I'd like to pass this on to some girlies who are always leaving such encouraging comments on my blog. Thanks girls !!
Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs Judy xx