Welcome to a very special blog hop where we will be showing you some very new and exciting Christmas releases from Sugar Nellie and also some golden oldie stamps that might tempt you!
On this hop you will find some delicious recipes.....of things you can make and create!
I have chosen to make a Christmas Organiser and Planner with the brand new Mary Hall image
- Mary Hall Christmas Tree Girl
- one plain boring notebook
- several Cosmo Cricket 'Mitten Time' papers
- 2 sheets of purple cardstock
- 10 purple adhesive gems
- a handful of alphabet stickers
- a length of twill tape
- one green button
- sewing machine
- prisma pencils
- SU Tab punch
- violet copic marker
- leaf punch
- Cover notebook inside and out with purple cardstock
- mat with Cosmo Cricket Designer Paper
- stamp and colour Mary Hall image
- garnish tree with adhesive gems
- generously cover ground with Stickles
- stitch papers together as desired
- colour twill tape with copic pen /promarker
- adhere to notebook
- add button to decorate
- print out 'Merry Christmas recipe' and adhere to inside of notebook
- punch 2 leaves for mistletoe sprig, and a couple of adhesive pearls for berries
- punch out 4 tabs and add to page ends.....label as desired
I hope you love this funky Mary Hall image as much as I do!! I had such a blast colouring her!
Now next on the blog hop is...Ali!!
I will have this up for sale in both Etsy and Folksy shops by Saturday evening! I am off to the Braemar Highland games so won't be listing till evening time!
Here is a copy of the Merry Christmas Recipe.
Feel free to copy and paste :)
Merry Christmas Recipe
1/2 cup Hugs
4 teaspoons Kisses
4 cups Love
1 cup Special
3 teaspoons Christmas Spirits
2 cups Goodwill Toward Man
1 Sprig of Mistletoe
Mix hugs, kisses, smiles and love until consistent.
Blend in holiday cheer, peace on earth, Christmas spirits and good will toward men.
Use the mixture to fill a large, warm heart, where it can be stored for a lifetime,
Serve as desired under mistletoe,
It is especially good when accompanied by Christmas Songs and family get-togethers.
Serve to one and all!